- $200 – 60 minute initial evaluation session
- $175 – 45-50 minute couples or family session
- $150 – 45-50 minute individual session
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Tufts Commercial Plans
- United Health Care
- United Behavioral Health
- Out of Network
Payments accepted: Cash, Check (made out to Transitions Counseling) Major Credit Cards, FSA
Questions for your Insurance Company
What to ask your insurance carrier in regard to behavioral health benefits:
- Do I have behavioral/mental health benefits?
- What are my in-network benefits?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Do I have a deductible, if so, how much has it been met and does it apply to behavioral/mental health benefits? When does it restart?
- Do I have out-of-netowrk benefits, if so, what will my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is my copay per session?
- Do I need approval from my PCP or prior authorization?